SiMo v2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SiMo v2.1 from your systemNethawk
. You can find out more on Nethawk or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nethawk.fi
to get more data about SiMo v2.1 on Nethawk's website. Usually the SiMo v2.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nethawk\SiMo v2.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2395648 bytes) on disk and is labeled NHSiMo.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SiMo v2.1. They take about 2.28 MB (2395648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of SiMo v2.1.
SiMo v2.1 is a program released by the software company Nethawk. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SiMo v2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SiMo v2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SiMo v2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SiMo v2.1". The SiMo v2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select SiMo v2.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SiMo v2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SiMo v2.1.
8. After uninstalling SiMo v2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SiMo v2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SiMo v2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SiMo v2.1 by Nethawk from your computer, we are not saying that SiMo v2.1 by Nethawk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SiMo v2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 15:16:34.810