Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits)
Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) from your PCPaul Pacifico
. Additional info about Paul Pacifico can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Shutter Encoder folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) is C:\Program Files\Shutter Encoder\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Shutter Encoder.exe and it has a size of 10.68 MB (11201920 bytes).
Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 74.09 MB (77692993
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Shutter Encoder.exe (10.68 MB)
- unins001.exe (2.53 MB)
- java.exe (43.49 KB)
- javaw.exe (43.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (19.54 KB)
- 7za.exe (443.50 KB)
- bmxtranswrap.exe (2.17 MB)
- dcraw.exe (373.50 KB)
- decklink.exe (14.36 MB)
- dvdauthor.exe (115.51 KB)
- exiftool.exe (7.98 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (345.00 KB)
- ffplay.exe (1.34 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (182.50 KB)
- MediaInfo.exe (6.05 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (9.64 MB)
- pausep.exe (176.00 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.90 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (256.00 KB)
- wtclient.exe (6.60 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.77 MB)
This web page is about Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) version 14.8
Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) is a program released by Paul Pacifico. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits)". If it is installed on your PC the Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits).
8. After removing Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) by Paul Pacifico from your PC, we are not saying that Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) by Paul Pacifico is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shutter Encoder 14.8 (64bits) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-12 20:35:35.153