You can find below detailed information on how to remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ShutdownManager 2.0.4 from your PCLorinSoft
. You can read more on LorinSoft or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ShutdownManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ShutdownManager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4. ShutdownManager 2.0.4's primary file takes around 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) and is called ShutdownManager.exe.
The executables below are part of ShutdownManager 2.0.4. They occupy an average of 804.16 KB (823461
bytes) on disk.
- ShutdownManager.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of ShutdownManager 2.0.4.
ShutdownManager 2.0.4 is an application by the software company LorinSoft. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ShutdownManager 2.0.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ShutdownManager 2.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShutdownManager 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the ShutdownManager 2.0.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ShutdownManager 2.0.4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShutdownManager 2.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4.
8. After removing ShutdownManager 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ShutdownManager 2.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShutdownManager 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4 by LorinSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ShutdownManager 2.0.4 by LorinSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShutdownManager 2.0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:46:48.250