Shutdown7 version 2.4.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 from your systemMarius Lutz
. More data about Marius Lutz can be read here
. Click on http://www.shutdown7.com/
to get more facts about Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 on Marius Lutz's website. Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shutdown7 version 2.4.1. Shutdown7.exe is the Shutdown7 version 2.4.1's main executable file and it takes around 2.32 MB (2434048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Shutdown7 version 2.4.1. They take 3.06 MB (3204773
bytes) on disk.
- Shutdown7.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (752.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of Shutdown7 version 2.4.1.
Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 is a program released by Marius Lutz. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Shutdown7 version 2.4.1". The Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shutdown7 version 2.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shutdown7 version 2.4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.shutdown7.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1.
8. After removing Shutdown7 version 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 by Marius Lutz from your PC, nor are we saying that Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 by Marius Lutz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:26:32.993