Shutdown7 version 2.4
Shutdown7 version 2.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4 from your systemMarius Lutz
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Marius Lutz. Please follow http://www.shutdown7.com/
if you want to read more on Shutdown7 version 2.4 on Marius Lutz's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Shutdown7 version 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe. Shutdown7 version 2.4's main file takes around 2.32 MB (2435584 bytes) and is called Shutdown7.exe.
Shutdown7 version 2.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.06 MB (3206309
bytes) on disk.
- Shutdown7.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (752.66 KB)
This data is about Shutdown7 version 2.4 version 2.4
Shutdown7 version 2.4 is a program by Marius Lutz. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shutdown7 version 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shutdown7 version 2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shutdown7 version 2.4". The Shutdown7 version 2.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shutdown7 version 2.4 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shutdown7 version 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shutdown7 version 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.shutdown7.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shutdown7 version 2.4.
8. After removing Shutdown7 version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shutdown7 version 2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shutdown7 version 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4 by Marius Lutz from your computer, we are not saying that Shutdown7 version 2.4 by Marius Lutz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shutdown7 version 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 03:48:00.450