Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2
Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 from your systemMarius Lutz
. More data about Marius Lutz can be found here
. Please open http://www.shutdown7.com/
if you want to read more on Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 on Marius Lutz's web page. Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2. The program's main executable file is labeled Shutdown7.exe and occupies 2.17 MB (2276864 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2. They occupy about 2.90 MB (3043376
bytes) on disk.
- Shutdown7.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (748.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.2
of Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2.
Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 is an application released by the software company Marius Lutz. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2". The Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.shutdown7.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shutdown7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 by Marius Lutz from your computer, we are not saying that Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 by Marius Lutz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shutdown7 Version 2.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:21:02.623