Shrine is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Shrine from your PCScumhead
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Scumhead. Usually the Shrine program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shrine folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shrine. shrine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.37 MB (9821184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Shrine. They take 9.37 MB (9821184
bytes) on disk.
Shrine is an application marketed by Scumhead. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Shrine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shrine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shrine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shrine". If it exists on your system the Shrine app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shrine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shrine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shrine.
8. After uninstalling Shrine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shrine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shrine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shrine by Scumhead from your PC, nor are we saying that Shrine by Scumhead is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shrine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 23:09:23.793