Shred 2 (PC Magazine)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) from your computerZiff Davis Media, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Please open http://www.pcmag.com
if you want to read more on Shred 2 (PC Magazine) on Ziff Davis Media, Inc.'s website. Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine). Shred.EXE is the Shred 2 (PC Magazine)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
Shred 2 (PC Magazine) contains of the executables below. They take 226.97 KB (232420
bytes) on disk.
- Shred.EXE (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Shred 2 (PC Magazine) version 2.1
Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is an application marketed by Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shred 2 (PC Magazine) or simply click the Search field and type in "Shred 2 (PC Magazine)". If it is installed on your PC the Shred 2 (PC Magazine) program will be found automatically. After you click Shred 2 (PC Magazine) in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shred 2 (PC Magazine), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shred 2 (PC Magazine):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcmag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine).
8. After removing Shred 2 (PC Magazine), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shred 2 (PC Magazine) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shred 2 (PC Magazine) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Shred 2 (PC Magazine) by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 10:17:32.210