This page contains detailed information on how to remove Showmax for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Showmax from your PCShowmax
. Take a look here
for more details on Showmax. Showmax is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Showmax's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Showmax. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Showmax is an application released by Showmax. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Showmax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Showmax from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Showmax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Showmax". If it is installed on your PC the Showmax app will be found very quickly. After you select Showmax in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Showmax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Showmax.
8. After removing Showmax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Showmax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Showmax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Showmax by Showmax from your computer, we are not saying that Showmax by Showmax is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Showmax in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:20:01.887