You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ShortKeys for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ShortKeys from your PCInsight Software Solutions, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. More information about ShortKeys can be found at www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
. C:\PROGRA~2\ShortKeys 3 Light\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\ShortKeys 3 Light\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall ShortKeys. The program's main executable file is named shortkey.exe and occupies 4.21 MB (4419224 bytes).
ShortKeys installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.33 MB (7688504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firsttime.exe (1.13 MB)
- licprog.exe (983.65 KB)
- shkdef.exe (808.65 KB)
- shortkey.exe (4.21 MB)
- UnInstHKCU.exe (86.65 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current web page applies to ShortKeys version 220.127.116.11
ShortKeys is an application released by Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove ShortKeys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ShortKeys from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ShortKeys or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShortKeys". If it exists on your system the ShortKeys app will be found automatically. When you select ShortKeys in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ShortKeys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShortKeys:
- The software company is: www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\ShortKeys 3 Light\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\ShortKeys 3 Light\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShortKeys.
8. After uninstalling ShortKeys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ShortKeys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShortKeys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ShortKeys by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ShortKeys by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShortKeys supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 11:45:47.440