Shopping Street v1.0
Shopping Street v1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Shopping Street v1.0 from your computerNowstat.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nowstat.com. More information about Shopping Street v1.0 can be found at http://www.nowstat.com
. Shopping Street v1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nowstat.com\Shopping Street directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Shopping Street v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nowstat.com\Shopping Street\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Shopping Street v1.0's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1896448 bytes) and its name is Shopping Street v1.0.exe.
The following executables are contained in Shopping Street v1.0. They occupy 2.48 MB (2603802
bytes) on disk.
- Shopping Street v1.0.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Shopping Street v1.0 version 1.0
Shopping Street v1.0 is an application marketed by Nowstat.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Shopping Street v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Shopping Street v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shopping Street v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shopping Street v1.0". If it exists on your system the Shopping Street v1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Shopping Street v1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shopping Street v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shopping Street v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nowstat.com\Shopping Street\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shopping Street v1.0.
8. After removing Shopping Street v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shopping Street v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shopping Street v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shopping Street v1.0 by Nowstat.com from your computer, we are not saying that Shopping Street v1.0 by Nowstat.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shopping Street v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:41:44.060