Shop To Win
Shop To Win is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Shop To Win from your PCShop To Win, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Shop To Win, LLC. More details about Shop To Win can be found at http://www.shoptowin.net/
. Shop To Win is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shop To Win directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Shop To Win\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shop To Win. STWNotify.exe is the Shop To Win's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.35 MB (1415168 bytes) on disk.
Shop To Win contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.64 MB (2770121
bytes) on disk.
- STWNotify.exe (1.35 MB)
- STWSetup-IE.exe (176.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.25
of Shop To Win. You can find here a few links to other Shop To Win releases:
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Shop To Win from your computer.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Shop To Win is an application released by the software company Shop To Win, LLC. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Shop To Win is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shop To Win from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shop To Win or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shop To Win". If it exists on your system the Shop To Win application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shop To Win in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shop To Win, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shop To Win:
- The software company is: http://www.shoptowin.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shop To Win\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shop To Win.
8. After removing Shop To Win, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shop To Win which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shop To Win with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shop To Win by Shop To Win, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Shop To Win by Shop To Win, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shop To Win in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:39:22.097