Shootiah is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Shootiah from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Shootiah at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Shootiah is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Shootiah directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Shootiah\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shootiah. Shootiah.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1263400 bytes) on disk.
Shootiah installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5014506
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (884.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- Shootiah.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (365.79 KB)
The current page applies to Shootiah version 1.0
Shootiah is a program marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Shootiah is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shootiah from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shootiah or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shootiah". If it exists on your system the Shootiah app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shootiah in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shootiah, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shootiah:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Shootiah\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shootiah.
8. After uninstalling Shootiah, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shootiah that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shootiah using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shootiah by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Shootiah by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shootiah supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:16:46.013