Shoot Planner version 3.56
Shoot Planner version 3.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Shoot Planner version 3.56 from your PCShoot Gardening
. You can find out more on Shoot Gardening or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.shootgardening.co.uk/
to get more facts about Shoot Planner version 3.56 on Shoot Gardening's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoot Planner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shoot Planner version 3.56 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoot Planner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Shoot Planner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 169.64 KB (173712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Shoot Planner version 3.56. They take 964.36 KB (987506
bytes) on disk.
- Shoot Planner.exe (169.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.72 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (81.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.56
of Shoot Planner version 3.56.
Shoot Planner version 3.56 is an application released by the software company Shoot Gardening. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Shoot Planner version 3.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shoot Planner version 3.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shoot Planner version 3.56 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shoot Planner version 3.56". If it exists on your system the Shoot Planner version 3.56 application will be found very quickly. When you click Shoot Planner version 3.56 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shoot Planner version 3.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoot Planner version 3.56:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.shootgardening.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoot Planner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shoot Planner version 3.56.
8. After uninstalling Shoot Planner version 3.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoot Planner version 3.56 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoot Planner version 3.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shoot Planner version 3.56 by Shoot Gardening from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoot Planner version 3.56 by Shoot Gardening is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shoot Planner version 3.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 15:52:01.323