This page contains detailed information on how to remove Shoko Desktop for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shoko Desktop from your systemShoko Team
. More information on Shoko Team can be seen here
. More data about the software Shoko Desktop can be found at https://ShokoAnime.com/
. Shoko Desktop is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Desktop directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Shoko Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ShokoDesktop.exe is the Shoko Desktop's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.27 MB (5530112 bytes) on disk.
Shoko Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.71 MB (8085451
bytes) on disk.
- ShokoDesktop.exe (5.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This web page is about Shoko Desktop version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Shoko Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
Shoko Desktop is an application marketed by Shoko Team. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Shoko Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shoko Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shoko Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Shoko Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Shoko Desktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shoko Desktop in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shoko Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoko Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: https://ShokoAnime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shoko Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Shoko Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoko Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shoko Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shoko Desktop by Shoko Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoko Desktop by Shoko Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shoko Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:43:34.740