Shogun Total War Gold
Shogun Total War Gold is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Shogun Total War Gold from your computerGamersGate
. Open here
where you can find out more on GamersGate. You can see more info about Shogun Total War Gold at http://www.gamersgate.com/
. Usually the Shogun Total War Gold program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shogun Total War Gold folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Shogun Total War Gold is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shogun Total War Gold\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ShogunM.exe is the Shogun Total War Gold's primary executable file and it takes approximately 14.82 MB (15536128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shogun Total War Gold. They take about 15.52 MB (16276762
bytes) on disk.
- shogun.exe (44.00 KB)
- ShogunM.exe (14.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Shogun Total War Gold is an application offered by GamersGate. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Shogun Total War Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Shogun Total War Gold with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shogun Total War Gold or simply click the Search field and type in "Shogun Total War Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Shogun Total War Gold program will be found automatically. After you select Shogun Total War Gold in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shogun Total War Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shogun Total War Gold:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shogun Total War Gold\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shogun Total War Gold.
8. After uninstalling Shogun Total War Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shogun Total War Gold which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shogun Total War Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shogun Total War Gold by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Shogun Total War Gold by GamersGate is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shogun Total War Gold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:38:35.087