This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 from your systemshoesrb
. Check out here
where you can read more on shoesrb. Click on http://shoesrb.com/
to get more details about Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 on shoesrb's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32. The application's main executable file occupies 387.77 KB (397077 bytes) on disk and is titled shoes.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1879082
bytes) on disk.
- cshoes.exe (387.77 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (184.72 KB)
- shoes.exe (387.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (456.21 KB)
- shoes-stub.exe (418.57 KB)
This data is about Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 version 3.3.3332
Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 is an application by the software company shoesrb. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32". If it exists on your system the Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 application will be found very quickly. When you select Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32:
- The web site of the program is: http://shoesrb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32.
8. After uninstalling Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 by shoesrb from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 by shoesrb is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shoes 3.3.3-gtk3-32 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 08:05:25.410