This info is about Shockwave Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Shockwave Flash from your computerAdobe Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Shockwave Flash is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave Flash directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Shockwave Flash is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave Flash\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Shockwave Flash's primary file takes about 8.91 MB (9343416 bytes) and its name is worldclock.exe.
Shockwave Flash installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.91 MB (9343416
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Shockwave Flash version 112202228
Shockwave Flash is an application released by Adobe Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Shockwave Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shockwave Flash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shockwave Flash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shockwave Flash". If it exists on your system the Shockwave Flash app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shockwave Flash in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shockwave Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shockwave Flash.
8. After removing Shockwave Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shockwave Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shockwave Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shockwave Flash by Adobe Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Shockwave Flash by Adobe Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shockwave Flash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.170