This page is about Shmadow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Shmadow from your computerExtrokold Games
. More information about Extrokold Games can be seen here
. More information about the software Shmadow can be found at http://extrokold.com
. Shmadow is commonly set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Shmadow folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Shmadow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and occupies 2.96 MB (3101984 bytes).
Shmadow is comprised of the following executables which take 184.19 MB (193136720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- opengl-program.exe (39.00 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.96 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (557.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.37 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DOOMx64.exe (69.79 MB)
- DOOMx64vk.exe (92.84 MB)
Shmadow is an application by the software company Extrokold Games. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Shmadow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shmadow with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shmadow or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shmadow". If it exists on your system the Shmadow app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shmadow in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shmadow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shmadow:
- The publisher is: http://extrokold.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shmadow.
8. After removing Shmadow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shmadow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shmadow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shmadow by Extrokold Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Shmadow by Extrokold Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shmadow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 19:49:48.563