ShipManager 6.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ShipManager 6.1 from your computerTeledata Marine Systems LLC
. Additional info about Teledata Marine Systems LLC can be seen here
. Usually the ShipManager 6.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShipManager 6.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ShipManager 6.1 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ShipManager.exe and occupies 1.74 MB (1826816 bytes).
ShipManager 6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1855488
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (28.00 KB)
- ShipManager.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about ShipManager 6.1 version 6.1
ShipManager 6.1 is a program marketed by Teledata Marine Systems LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ShipManager 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ShipManager 6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ShipManager 6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShipManager 6.1". If it exists on your system the ShipManager 6.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ShipManager 6.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShipManager 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShipManager 6.1.
8. After removing ShipManager 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ShipManager 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShipManager 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShipManager 6.1 by Teledata Marine Systems LLC from your PC, we are not saying that ShipManager 6.1 by Teledata Marine Systems LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShipManager 6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-14 10:15:59.580