You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ShineCam v2.20 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ShineCam v2.20 from your computerShineCam, Inc.
. Further information on ShineCam, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about ShineCam v2.20 can be seen at http://www.shinecam.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShineCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ShineCam v2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ShineCam\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ShineCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.87 MB (14542848 bytes) on disk.
ShineCam v2.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.00 MB (16776208
bytes) on disk.
- InstallDriver.exe (961.95 KB)
- ShineCam.exe (13.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- devcon_x64.exe (80.00 KB)
This info is about ShineCam v2.20 version 2.20
ShineCam v2.20 is an application by the software company ShineCam, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ShineCam v2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ShineCam v2.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ShineCam v2.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShineCam v2.20". If it is installed on your PC the ShineCam v2.20 application will be found automatically. After you select ShineCam v2.20 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ShineCam v2.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShineCam v2.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.shinecam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ShineCam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShineCam v2.20.
8. After uninstalling ShineCam v2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShineCam v2.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShineCam v2.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ShineCam v2.20 by ShineCam, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ShineCam v2.20 by ShineCam, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShineCam v2.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:57:15.617