Shin Samurai Jazz
Shin Samurai Jazz is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Shin Samurai Jazz from your computerBlaze Epic
. You can read more on Blaze Epic or check for application updates here
. More information about Shin Samurai Jazz can be found at http://www.blazeepic.com/shin-samurai-jazz.html
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shin Samurai Jazz folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shin Samurai Jazz. Shin Samurai Jazz's main file takes about 2.98 MB (3122176 bytes) and is named Shin Samurai Jazz.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Shin Samurai Jazz. They take 3.03 MB (3178381
bytes) on disk.
- Shin Samurai Jazz.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (54.89 KB)
Shin Samurai Jazz is an application by the software company Blaze Epic. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Shin Samurai Jazz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shin Samurai Jazz from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shin Samurai Jazz or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shin Samurai Jazz". If it exists on your system the Shin Samurai Jazz application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shin Samurai Jazz in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shin Samurai Jazz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shin Samurai Jazz:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blazeepic.com/shin-samurai-jazz.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shin Samurai Jazz.
8. After uninstalling Shin Samurai Jazz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shin Samurai Jazz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shin Samurai Jazz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shin Samurai Jazz by Blaze Epic from your PC, we are not saying that Shin Samurai Jazz by Blaze Epic is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shin Samurai Jazz in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:02:19.767