ShiVa Web 184.108.40.206
ShiVa Web 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ShiVa Web 18.104.22.168 from your computerShiVa Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on ShiVa Technologies. Further information about ShiVa Web 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.shivaengine.com
. ShiVa Web 126.96.36.199 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Editor Web directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ShiVa Web 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Editor Web\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ShiVa.exe is the ShiVa Web 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.48 MB (5742592 bytes) on disk.
ShiVa Web 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.72 MB (18579016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ShiVa.exe (5.48 MB)
- ShiVaBugReport.exe (272.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (214.61 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (1.75 MB)
- lame.exe (324.00 KB)
- lua2cpp.exe (44.00 KB)
- Luac.exe (204.00 KB)
- nvcompress.exe (60.00 KB)
- nvdecompress.exe (48.00 KB)
- nvdxt.exe (1.00 MB)
- oggdec.exe (300.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.40 MB)
- openssl.exe (363.50 KB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (1.14 MB)
- ShiVaTextureTool.exe (2.76 MB)
- WMAEncode.exe (185.00 KB)
- diff.exe (8.00 KB)
- diff3.exe (7.00 KB)
- diff4.exe (7.00 KB)
- svn.exe (181.50 KB)
- svnversion.exe (23.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.88 KB)
- ShiVa Asset Merger.exe (1.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ShiVa Web 22.214.171.124.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove ShiVa Web 126.96.36.199.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:Additional registry values that you should remove:
ShiVa Web 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by ShiVa Technologies. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ShiVa Web 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ShiVa Web 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ShiVa Web 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShiVa Web 22.214.171.124". The ShiVa Web 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ShiVa Web 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ShiVa Web 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShiVa Web 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.shivaengine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Editor Web\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ShiVa Web 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ShiVa Web 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ShiVa Web 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShiVa Web 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ShiVa Web 184.108.40.206 by ShiVa Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that ShiVa Web 220.127.116.11 by ShiVa Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShiVa Web 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 10:48:53.860