This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ShiVa Players for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ShiVa Players from your computerShiVa Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on ShiVa Technologies. Please open http://www.shivaengine.com
if you want to read more on ShiVa Players on ShiVa Technologies's web page. ShiVa Players is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Player directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Player\ShiVa Players-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ShiVa Players. ShiVa Players-uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 83.62 KB (85628 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ShiVa Players. They occupy 10.67 MB (11186812
bytes) on disk.
- S3DEngine.exe (10.59 MB)
- ShiVa Players-uninst.exe (83.62 KB)
The current page applies to ShiVa Players version 22.214.171.124
If you are manually uninstalling ShiVa Players we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ShiVa Players:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Player\ShiVa Players-uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ShiVa Players
ShiVa Players is an application by the software company ShiVa Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ShiVa Players is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ShiVa Players from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ShiVa Players or simply click the Search field and type in "ShiVa Players". If it exists on your system the ShiVa Players program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ShiVa Players in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ShiVa Players, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShiVa Players:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shivaengine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShiVa Technologies\ShiVa Player\ShiVa Players-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ShiVa Players.
8. After uninstalling ShiVa Players, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShiVa Players which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ShiVa Players with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ShiVa Players by ShiVa Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that ShiVa Players by ShiVa Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShiVa Players supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 10:48:53.870