Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host)
Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) from your computerDfR Solutions, LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DfR Solutions, LLC.. Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DfR Solutions\Sherlock directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DfR Solutions\Sherlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SherlockClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.93 MB (13556597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sherlock3DViewer.exe (373.00 KB)
- SherlockClient.exe (372.00 KB)
- SherlockLifeCycle.exe (371.50 KB)
- SherlockMaterialManager.exe (372.00 KB)
- SherlockPackageMgr.exe (372.00 KB)
- SherlockResultViewer.exe (372.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
- ccx_2.0.exe (3.38 MB)
- ccx_2.5_64-bit.exe (5.91 MB)
- IMECPTHFatigueModel.exe (30.50 KB)
This info is about Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) version 4.2.1
Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) is an application released by DfR Solutions, LLC.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host)". If it is installed on your PC the Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) program will be found automatically. When you select Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host).
8. After uninstalling Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) by DfR Solutions, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) by DfR Solutions, LLC. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sherlock 4.2.1 (Host) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:51:41.073