Shenmue I & II
You can find below details on how to uninstall Shenmue I & II for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Shenmue I & II from your systemD3T
. More information about D3T can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SMLaunch folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Shenmue I & II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Shenmue.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.08 MB (11613696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shenmue I & II. They take an average of 22.46 MB (23545856
bytes) on disk.
- SteamLauncher.exe (1.10 MB)
- Shenmue.exe (11.08 MB)
- Shenmue2.exe (10.28 MB)
Shenmue I & II is a program released by D3T. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Shenmue I & II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shenmue I & II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shenmue I & II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shenmue I & II". If it is installed on your PC the Shenmue I & II app will be found automatically. After you click Shenmue I & II in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shenmue I & II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shenmue I & II.
8. After uninstalling Shenmue I & II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shenmue I & II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shenmue I & II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shenmue I & II by D3T from your PC, nor are we saying that Shenmue I & II by D3T is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shenmue I & II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:31:10.203