A guide to uninstall Shelby Trackpack from your computer
Shelby Trackpack is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Speedsims
. Further information on Speedsims can be found here
. More details about the program Shelby Trackpack can be seen at http://www.speedsims.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\(x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Run\Nascar Heat directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Shelby Trackpack is C:\Program Files\(x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Run\Nascar Heat\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Shelby Trackpack's main executable file and it occupies about 716.78 KB (733982 bytes) on disk.
Shelby Trackpack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 716.78 KB (733982
bytes) on disk.
A way to delete Shelby Trackpack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Shelby Trackpack is an application marketed by Speedsims. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Shelby Trackpack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shelby Trackpack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shelby Trackpack". If it exists on your system the Shelby Trackpack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shelby Trackpack in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shelby Trackpack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shelby Trackpack:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedsims.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\(x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Run\Nascar Heat\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shelby Trackpack.
8. After uninstalling Shelby Trackpack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shelby Trackpack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shelby Trackpack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Shelby Trackpack:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shelby Trackpack by Speedsims from your PC, we are not saying that Shelby Trackpack by Speedsims is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shelby Trackpack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-08 19:14:28.847