Shelby Can-Am 1.10
How to uninstall Shelby Can-Am 1.10 from your system
Shelby Can-Am 1.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Speedsims
. Further information on Speedsims can be seen here
. Click on http://www.speedsims.net
to get more info about Shelby Can-Am 1.10 on Speedsims's website. Shelby Can-Am 1.10 is commonly set up in the C:\program files (x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Shelby folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Shelby Can-Am 1.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Shelby\unins000.exe. Shelby Can-Am 1.10's main file takes around 716.78 KB (733982 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Shelby Can-Am 1.10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 716.78 KB (733982
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Shelby Can-Am 1.10 version 1.10
A way to erase Shelby Can-Am 1.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Shelby Can-Am 1.10 is a program released by Speedsims. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Shelby Can-Am 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shelby Can-Am 1.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Shelby Can-Am 1.10". The Shelby Can-Am 1.10 app will be found automatically. When you click Shelby Can-Am 1.10 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shelby Can-Am 1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shelby Can-Am 1.10:
- The software company is: http://www.speedsims.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\Hasbro Interactive\Nascar Heat\Shelby\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shelby Can-Am 1.10.
8. After removing Shelby Can-Am 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shelby Can-Am 1.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shelby Can-Am 1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Shelby Can-Am 1.10:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shelby Can-Am 1.10 by Speedsims from your computer, we are not saying that Shelby Can-Am 1.10 by Speedsims is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shelby Can-Am 1.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 02:14:01.583