Sheel's Dictionary 2.0
Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 from your computerSheel's Dictionary
. More information on Sheel's Dictionary can be found here
. More information about Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 can be seen at www.sheelgupta.blogspot.com
. Usually the Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheel's Dictionary directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheel's Dictionary\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 836.00 KB (856064 bytes) on disk and is called SheelDictionary.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sheel's Dictionary 2.0. They take 1.50 MB (1577758
bytes) on disk.
- SheelDictionary.exe (836.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Sheel's Dictionary 2.0.
Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 is a program marketed by Sheel's Dictionary. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sheel's Dictionary 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sheel's Dictionary 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sheel's Dictionary 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.sheelgupta.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheel's Dictionary\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sheel's Dictionary 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Sheel's Dictionary 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 by Sheel's Dictionary from your computer, nor are we saying that Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 by Sheel's Dictionary is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sheel's Dictionary 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:50:23.210