Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 from your PCShearwater Research
. Open here
for more details on Shearwater Research. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shearwater Research\Shearwater Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shearwater Research\Shearwater Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Shearwater Desktop.exe is the Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6's primary executable file and it occupies about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 565.76 KB (579336
bytes) on disk.
- Shearwater Desktop.exe (139.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (303.26 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- ShearwaterConnectorPC.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.6
of Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6.
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is an application by the software company Shearwater Research. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6". If it is installed on your PC the Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6.
8. After uninstalling Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 by Shearwater Research from your PC, we are not saying that Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 by Shearwater Research is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 12:31:54.097