ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 from your computerShazzle, LLC
. Additional info about Shazzle, LLC can be read here
. More information about ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 can be found at www.shazzlemail.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzle\ShazzleMailClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzle\ShazzleMailClient\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0. ShazzleMailClient.exe is the ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.17 MB (5423040 bytes) on disk.
ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.47 MB (5740880
bytes) on disk:
- autoupdater.exe (210.94 KB)
- ShazzleMailClient.exe (5.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (99.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0.
ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 is a program released by the software company Shazzle, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0". The ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0:
- The software company is: www.shazzlemail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzle\ShazzleMailClient\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0.
8. After removing ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 by Shazzle, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 by Shazzle, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShazzleMailClient 1.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:38:18.930