Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5
Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 from your computerWalt Ritscher
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Walt Ritscher. Please open http://shazzam-tool.com
if you want to read more on Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 on Walt Ritscher's web page. Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15 directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.22 MB (6521344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Shazzam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5. They occupy 13.58 MB (14238921
bytes) on disk.
- Shazzam.exe (6.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5.
Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is an application released by the software company Walt Ritscher. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5". If it exists on your system the Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://shazzam-tool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5.
8. After removing Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 by Walt Ritscher from your PC, nor are we saying that Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 by Walt Ritscher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:55:33.893