Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5
Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 from your computerWalt Ritscher
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Walt Ritscher. Please open http://shazzam-tool.com
if you want to read more on Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 on Walt Ritscher's web page. Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15 directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.22 MB (6521344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Shazzam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5. They occupy 13.58 MB (14238921
bytes) on disk.
- Shazzam.exe (6.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5.
Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is an application released by the software company Walt Ritscher. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5". The Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://shazzam-tool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_15\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5.
8. After removing Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 by Walt Ritscher from your PC, nor are we saying that Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 by Walt Ritscher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shazzam Shader Editor v1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:55:33.893