You can find below details on how to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 from your systemWalt Ritscher
. More information on Walt Ritscher can be seen here
. More information about Shazzam 1.4 can be found at http://shazzam-tool.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_14 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Shazzam 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_14\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.21 MB (6509568 bytes) on disk and is titled Shazzam.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Shazzam 1.4. They take 6.87 MB (7205146
bytes) on disk.
- Shazzam.exe (6.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Shazzam 1.4.
Shazzam 1.4 is a program marketed by the software company Walt Ritscher. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shazzam 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shazzam 1.4". The Shazzam 1.4 app will be found automatically. When you select Shazzam 1.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shazzam 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shazzam 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://shazzam-tool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shazzam_v_14\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shazzam 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Shazzam 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shazzam 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shazzam 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 by Walt Ritscher from your PC, nor are we saying that Shazzam 1.4 by Walt Ritscher is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shazzam 1.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 15:54:45.227