Sharp World Clock 4.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0 from your systemJohannes Wallroth
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Johannes Wallroth. Please open http://www.programming.de/
if you want to read more on Sharp World Clock 4.0 on Johannes Wallroth's website. Usually the Sharp World Clock 4.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp World Clock folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Sharp World Clock 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp World Clock\unins000.exe. Sharp World Clock 4.0's primary file takes around 1.70 MB (1781760 bytes) and is called Sharp World Clock.exe.
Sharp World Clock 4.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.37 MB (2479897
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (24.00 KB)
- Sharp World Clock.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.77 KB)
This web page is about Sharp World Clock 4.0 version 4.0
Sharp World Clock 4.0 is a program released by the software company Johannes Wallroth. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sharp World Clock 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sharp World Clock 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp World Clock 4.0". The Sharp World Clock 4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sharp World Clock 4.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharp World Clock 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp World Clock 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.programming.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp World Clock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0.
8. After removing Sharp World Clock 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sharp World Clock 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp World Clock 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0 by Johannes Wallroth from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharp World Clock 4.0 by Johannes Wallroth is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp World Clock 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-26 04:46:21.760