This web page is about SharkyScanner 1.0.58 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SharkyScanner 1.0.58 from your PCSharkSoft
. You can read more on SharkSoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to SharkyScanner 1.0.58 at http://www.sharkyscanner.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkyScanner folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. SharkyScanner 1.0.58's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkyScanner\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled sharky.exe and occupies 6.09 MB (6381568 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SharkyScanner 1.0.58. They occupy 7.32 MB (7676105
bytes) on disk.
- sharky.exe (6.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updater.exe (96.00 KB)
This info is about SharkyScanner 1.0.58 version 1.0.58
SharkyScanner 1.0.58 is an application offered by the software company SharkSoft. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SharkyScanner 1.0.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SharkyScanner 1.0.58 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SharkyScanner 1.0.58 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SharkyScanner 1.0.58". If it exists on your system the SharkyScanner 1.0.58 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SharkyScanner 1.0.58 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SharkyScanner 1.0.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SharkyScanner 1.0.58:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sharkyscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkyScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SharkyScanner 1.0.58.
8. After uninstalling SharkyScanner 1.0.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SharkyScanner 1.0.58 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SharkyScanner 1.0.58 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SharkyScanner 1.0.58 by SharkSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SharkyScanner 1.0.58 by SharkSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SharkyScanner 1.0.58 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:46:19.583