SharkScope Desktop 1.44
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SharkScope Desktop 1.44 from your systemBarbary Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Barbary Software. You can see more info related to SharkScope Desktop 1.44 at https://sharkscope.com/
. SharkScope Desktop 1.44 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkScope Desktop directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkScope Desktop\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. sharkscopedesktop.exe is the SharkScope Desktop 1.44's primary executable file and it takes around 783.45 KB (802248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SharkScope Desktop 1.44. They occupy an average of 2.42 MB (2540664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sharkscopedesktop.exe (783.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (334.45 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
- sharkscopedesktopUpdater.exe (321.45 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.44
of SharkScope Desktop 1.44.
SharkScope Desktop 1.44 is a program offered by Barbary Software. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SharkScope Desktop 1.44 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SharkScope Desktop 1.44 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SharkScope Desktop 1.44". If it exists on your system the SharkScope Desktop 1.44 program will be found automatically. When you click SharkScope Desktop 1.44 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SharkScope Desktop 1.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SharkScope Desktop 1.44:
- The software company is: https://sharkscope.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SharkScope Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44.
8. After uninstalling SharkScope Desktop 1.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SharkScope Desktop 1.44 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SharkScope Desktop 1.44 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44 by Barbary Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SharkScope Desktop 1.44 by Barbary Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SharkScope Desktop 1.44 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 21:35:53.047