Shark007 STANDARD x64Components
This web page is about Shark007 STANDARD x64Components for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD x64Components from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD x64Components on Shark007's website. Shark007 STANDARD x64Components is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 1.31 MB (1370759 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings64.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD x64Components is composed of the following executables which take 5.29 MB (5545776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (254.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.31 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
This web page is about Shark007 STANDARD x64Components version 2.9.3
alone. For more Shark007 STANDARD x64Components versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Shark007 STANDARD x64Components from your computer.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\STANDARD x64Components_is1
Shark007 STANDARD x64Components is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Shark007 STANDARD x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 STANDARD x64Components from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD x64Components or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD x64Components". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD x64Components program will be found automatically. When you select Shark007 STANDARD x64Components in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD x64Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD x64Components.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD x64Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD x64Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD x64Components by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD x64Components by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD x64Components in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 07:15:05.980