Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PCShark007
. Open here
where you can get more info on Shark007. More data about the program Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components can be found at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components's full uninstall command line is cmd. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.36 MB (1428513 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. They occupy an average of 5.34 MB (5598410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (249.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.0
of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. For more Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ADVANCED x64Components_is1
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is an application released by Shark007. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 16:19:02.500