Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PCShark007
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shark007. More information about Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Usually the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components application is found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1431109 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. They take about 3.68 MB (3853550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components version 6.0.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ADVANCED x64Components_is1
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a program marketed by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 09:51:48.020