Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your systemShark007
. Check out here
for more information on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more facts about Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components on Shark007's website. Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is cmd. The program's main executable file is titled Settings64.exe and its approximative size is 1.36 MB (1428243 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. They occupy 5.35 MB (5607356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (258.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.4
of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ADVANCED x64Components_is1
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a program offered by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components application will be found very quickly. After you click Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:06:24.167