Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your systemShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components at http://shark007.net
. Usually the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components's full uninstall command line is cmd. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.36 MB (1428513 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. They occupy 5.34 MB (5603530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (254.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components version 5.5.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ADVANCED x64Components_is1
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a program by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components". The Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components application will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:34:10.447