Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components
You can find on this page details on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PCShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more details about Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components on Shark007's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. The program's main executable file is titled Settings64.exe and its approximative size is 1.36 MB (1431183 bytes).
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is comprised of the following executables which take 6.39 MB (6696409
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.0
of Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components. For more Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ADVANCED x64Components_is1
Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is a program by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components app will be found very quickly. After you click Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED x64Components in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:11:21.933