Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's website. The full command line for removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and its approximative size is 1.22 MB (1284095 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They occupy about 4.39 MB (4602814
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (270.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.8.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program by Shark007. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 21:36:13.567