Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
for more details on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's web page. The full command line for removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs's primary file takes about 1.22 MB (1284105 bytes) and its name is Settings32.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They take 3.06 MB (3210184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (270.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.2
of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. For other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 21:22:15.487