Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. Check out here
for more info on Shark007. Detailed information about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.22 MB (1281703 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They occupy about 5.41 MB (5670502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 64bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (258.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.7
of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-0.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-1.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:36:27.717