You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sharetastic for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sharetastic from your systemGoForSharing LLC
. You can find out more on GoForSharing LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about Sharetastic can be found at http://www.GoForSharing.com/
. Usually the Sharetastic application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharetastic directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharetastic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sharetastic. Sharetastic's main file takes around 4.33 MB (4544512 bytes) and is named Sharetastic.exe.
Sharetastic is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.36 MB (12957254
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- sharetastic-setup.exe (6.77 MB)
- Sharetastic.exe (4.33 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (375.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.15 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to Sharetastic version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Sharetastic versions:
Sharetastic is a program released by GoForSharing LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sharetastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sharetastic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sharetastic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharetastic". The Sharetastic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sharetastic in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sharetastic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharetastic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GoForSharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharetastic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharetastic.
8. After uninstalling Sharetastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharetastic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharetastic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharetastic by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Sharetastic by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharetastic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 05:51:11.807