This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sharepod 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharepod 220.127.116.11 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. You can read more on Macroplant LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getsharepod.com
if you want to read more on Sharepod 18.104.22.168 on Macroplant LLC's page. Sharepod 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Sharepod 126.96.36.199's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe. Sharepod.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.92 MB (6206976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sharepod 188.8.131.52. They take 6.69 MB (7019008
bytes) on disk.
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- Sharepod.exe (5.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (787.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sharepod 220.127.116.11.
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Sharepod 18.104.22.168 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Sharepod 22.214.171.124 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\SQLite3.dll
Sharepod 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Macroplant LLC. Some people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Sharepod 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sharepod 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sharepod 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharepod 18.104.22.168". The Sharepod 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sharepod 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sharepod 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharepod 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsharepod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharepod 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Sharepod 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sharepod 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharepod 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharepod 188.8.131.52 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Sharepod 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sharepod 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 19:20:29.820