Sharepod 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharepod 220.127.116.11 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Macroplant LLC. You can read more about on Sharepod 18.104.22.168 at http://www.getsharepod.com
. Sharepod 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Sharepod 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sharepod 188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 5.92 MB (6204416 bytes) and its name is Sharepod.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Sharepod 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 6.69 MB (7016448
bytes) on disk.
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- Sharepod.exe (5.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (787.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Sharepod 18.104.22.168.
Sharepod 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Sharepod 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharepod 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharepod 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharepod 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Sharepod 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sharepod 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sharepod 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharepod 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.getsharepod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sharepod 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Sharepod 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharepod 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharepod 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharepod 126.96.36.199 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharepod 188.8.131.52 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharepod 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:40:45.283