ShareX 126.96.36.1992 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ShareX 188.8.131.522 from your PCShareX Developers
. More information on ShareX Developers can be seen here
. You can read more about about ShareX 184.108.40.2062 at http://code.google.com/p/sharex
. Usually the ShareX 220.127.116.112 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ShareX folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ShareX 18.104.22.1682 is "C:\Program Files\ShareX\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ShareX.exe is the ShareX 22.214.171.1242's primary executable file and it takes about 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ShareX 126.96.36.1992. They occupy about 1.31 MB (1369761
bytes) on disk.
- ShareX.exe (636.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of ShareX 184.108.40.2062.
ShareX 220.127.116.112 is a program offered by ShareX Developers. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove ShareX 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ShareX 22.214.171.1242 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShareX 126.96.36.1992 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShareX 188.8.131.522". If it exists on your system the ShareX 184.108.40.2062 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ShareX 220.127.116.112 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShareX 18.104.22.1682, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShareX 22.214.171.1242:
- The web site of the application is: http://code.google.com/p/sharex
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ShareX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ShareX 126.96.36.1992.
8. After removing ShareX 188.8.131.522, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ShareX 184.108.40.2062 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShareX 220.127.116.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShareX 18.104.22.1682 by ShareX Developers from your computer, nor are we saying that ShareX 22.214.171.1242 by ShareX Developers is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ShareX 126.96.36.1992 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:07:29.497