ShareWire is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ShareWire from your computerDevHancer LLC
. Check out here
for more details on DevHancer LLC. More info about the program ShareWire can be found at http://www.DevHancer.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ShareWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ShareWire.exe and its approximative size is 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with ShareWire. They take about 974.00 KB (997381
bytes) on disk.
- ShareWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (157.50 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about ShareWire version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other ShareWire versions:
ShareWire is a program released by DevHancer LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove ShareWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ShareWire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShareWire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShareWire". If it is installed on your PC the ShareWire application will be found very quickly. When you select ShareWire in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ShareWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShareWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.DevHancer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ShareWire.
8. After uninstalling ShareWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShareWire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShareWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ShareWire by DevHancer LLC from your PC, we are not saying that ShareWire by DevHancer LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShareWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:23:45.310